1967-1970 Mustang Power Brake Conversion Kit$349.99
If you’re restoring or upgrading the brakes on your 1967-1970 Mustang this Power Brake Booster conversion kit is a must. . If your brakes feel soft or spongy when you press the brake pedal, then this is a good indication that you need to take a closer look at your braking system. Our Power Brake Conversion Kit will help improve your Mustang's braking capabilities and ease the effort off of your pedal. Let our kit be the start to a safer ride for you
· Black 9” power brake booster with firewall plate
· 1-1/8” bore master cylinder
· Power brake disc/drum brake pedal with pedal pad
· Bottom mount universal disc/drum proportioning valve kit
· Pre-bent, master cylinder-to-proportioning valve line
· Built-in rear brake residual valve
· Zinc plated bottom mount bracket
· All necessary mounting hardware
This kit will only work on Mustangs that have an automatic transmission, front disc brakes and rear drum brake set-up.
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.